Pages

adventure

Tuesday, August 30, 2011



Go forth seeking adventure. 
Open your eyes, ears, your mind, your heart, your spirit 
and you'll find adventure everywhere.
~Wilferd A. Peterson

adventure {23/52}

This is one of those pictures I just kept on forgetting to edit. I took this photo early this year on a trip to Long Island. We just happened to pass by one of those year round fairs. And even though the car was in motion, I just couldn't let this moment pass me by... I zoomed in and caught this only one image... then I was very happy =)





Sweet Shot Day

5 comments

  1. Wow, just amazing, I love the heart bokeh and the processing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous shot. Love the colors. Dreamy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Bokeh, colors, composition. The whole thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful...I can see your love of photography all over it...I love photography, but mine don't look like yours....Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment ♥ !!

A Lovely Journey. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.