Pages

there's no better place like home for the holidays.....

Sunday, December 19, 2010










Welcome to my home! By request, here's a peek at what my home looks like this year for Christmas. At least, this year we'll celebrate merrily. Last year was a little sad because my mood got stolen by that horrible Grinch, but I knew I was not going to let that happen again this year. I always have to have a natural tree, because I grew up smelling the lovely pine scent and I am not willing to give that up for a fake one. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings. :) I also joined this linky party called the Christmas Tour of Homes 2010 at The Nester. Be sure to stop by and visit some of the homes that are being featured there. I got lucky I made it, being the last one.... like always, late for every party! Anyways, let's not forget that Jesus is the real reason for the season. Let's celebrate with joy in our hearts for the promise of salvation. May your Christmas be filled with lots of Love, joy and happiness!! Bienvenidos a mi hogar! Por la petición de algunos, así es como mi casita se ve este año para las fiestas Navideñas. Por lo menos este año celebraremos con mas alegría ya que el año pasado el ánino mio se lo robó el Grinch, pero yo no iva a permitir que eso pasara nuevamente este año. Siempre me ha gustado los pinos de verdad y no lo cambiaría por uno artificial. (Perdonenme si les hiero los sentimientos a alguien). :) No nos olvidemos de Jesús que es la verdadera razón de la ocasión. Celebremos con regocijo en nuestros corazones por la promesa de la salvación. Que tu Navidad esté llena de mucha alegría, amor y gozo!! Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift! 2 Corinthians 9:15

4 comments

  1. beautiful colors! i love the mantle and wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are wonderful as is your holiday decor. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bright happy colors! I came over from the Nester's tour. Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment ♥ !!

A Lovely Journey. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.