Pages

Good bye fall....

Monday, December 6, 2010

I know it's kind of late for me to post fall pictures when we already got our first snow sooo early this year!! Last week was a very busy week for me. Trying to get my house decorated for Christmas has been fun but a lot of time consuming. Also, my computer crashed one more time and therefore I have lost photos, fonts, files, etc. That's what I get for not backing up my stuff. :(  Well, the following photos are the ones that got saved because I had transferred them to my portable hard drive... uuuufff!
I can't believe fall has gone so fast and winter decided to show up with such fury. I can't wait for spring now, seriously! I love the beauty of fall; the wonderful weather that comes with it, the nice crisp air.... To take walks around this season it's trully a special treat for me. By the way, one of my pictures below of the boots & leaves was featured in Casi en Serio blog.


No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment ♥ !!

A Lovely Journey. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.